A Central Florida nursery and a trade association this week filed legal challenges to a state Department of Health proposal to carry out a new law...
Most Active Stories
Health News Florida team
Health News Florida Editor
Health News Florida Special Correspondent
Health News Florida Producer/Reporter
Health News Florida Reporter/Producer
Health News Florida Reporter
Health News Florida Intern
Health News Florida Assistant
Frank Gilbert has been nudged a few times while riding a bike to work. Nudged is his term for cars bumping into him. If you close your eyes and think of...
During his sophomore year of high school, Topherstarted listening to electronic music in the vein of dubstep and drum and bass. Soon he got hooked...
The Florida House is close to amending the state’s Civil Rights Act to prohibit pregnancy discrimination. It’s a symbolic move, and far from a sure...
As budget negotiations between the Florida House and Senate approach lawmakers are carefully arranging their chess sets. But as some are worried a...
A decade from now, Florida is expected to be short 7,000 doctors. The University of Central Florida is looking to tackle some of that. Deborah...
Latest from NPR
- Congressional Panels Probe Opiate Prescriptions At Wis. VA Hospital
- Sure Use A Treadmill Desk — But You Still Need To Exercise First off, I need to be upfront: I have a treadmill desk. I got it about two...
- Compression Clothing: Not The Magic Bullet For Performance Maybe you've seen them in the gym, or even squeezed into them yourself: super-...
- Videos On End-Of-Life Choices Ease Tough Conversation Lena Katakura's father is 81. He was recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer...
- Starting Families Later In Life Could Cause 'Grandparent Deficit' In a recent piece for Time magazine, Susanna Schrobsdorff presents an...
Kaiser Health News
- Hoping To Live, These Doctors Want A Choice In How They Die
- Health On The Hill: No Senate ‘Doc Fix’ Vote Before Recess. Will Break Hurt Chances?
- Many People Entitled To Hefty Subsidies Still Opt Against Coverage
- Some Face A Big Bill From Medi-Cal — After They Die
- FAQ: The House Passes A Bill To Fix Medicare’s Doctor Payments. What’s In It?