The Florida Department of Health on Friday issued a final order rejecting a challenge to a new trauma center at Memorial Hospital in Jacksonville. The department adopted recommendations by Administrative Law Judge Robert Cohen, who ruled against UF Health Jacksonville, which has long operated a trauma center and filed the challenge. The Department of Health last year gave what is known as “provisional” approval for Memorial to open a trauma center. UF Health Jacksonville challenged the...
- Hormone Levels Likely Influence A Woman's Risk Of Alzheimer's. But Exactly How?
- Words Matter When Talking About Pain With Your Doctor
- How Soon Is Soon Enough To Learn You Have Alzheimer's?
- Scientists Search For Causes Of Preterm Birth And Better Ways To Test For Risk
- Replacing Vacant Lots With Green Spaces Can Ease Depression In Urban Communities
Kaiser Health News
- Can A Community Hospital Stay True To Its Mission After Sale To Large Corporation?
- California’s ACA Rates To Rise 8.7% Next Year
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Drug Prices And Unicorns
- Children With Disabilities Endure Long Waits For Life-Changing Medical Equipment
- From Crib To Court: Trump Administration Summons Immigrant Infants