Businesses seeking to enter Florida’s pot industry warned state health officials Thursday of numerous flaws in a proposed rule that would expand the number of medical marijuana operators but could lead to further delays in a process that’s already months overdue.
- Why Your Health Insurer Doesn't Care About Your Big Bills
- Right To Try Act Poses Big Challenge For FDA
- Where You Live Affects Your Happiness And Health, But How Exactly?
- For Troubled Kids, Some Schools Take Time Out For Group Therapy
- Trying Physical Therapy First For Low Back Pain May Curb Use Of Opioids
Kaiser Health News
- California Hospitals Urge Moms To Favor Breast Milk Over Formula
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Campaign Promises Kept, Plus ‘Nerd Reports’
- Pfizer Settles Kickback Case Related To Copay Assistance For $24M
- ‘Time’s Up’: Covered California Takes Aim At Hospital C-Section Rates
- Dodging Dementia: More Of Us Get At Least A Dozen Good, Happy Years After 65