Tampa General Hospital is throwing its support behind a bipartisan proposal that, if passed by Congress, would allow it and other large health-care systems to challenge how the government estimates additional Medicare payments.
- Gene Therapy For Inherited Blood Disorder Reduced Transfusions
- How People Learned To Recognize Monkey Calls Reveals How We All Make Sense Of Sound
- In A Puerto Rican Mountain Town, Hope Ebbs As The Hardship Continues
- To Prevent Falls In Older Age, Try Regular Exercise
- Federal Appeals Court Finds State's Drug Price-Gouging Law Unconstitutional
Kaiser Health News
- Nation’s Top Doc Wants The Overdose Antidote Widely On Hand. Is That Feasible?
- Drug Test Spurs Frank Talk Between Hypertension Patients And Doctors
- Congress Urged To Cut Medicare Payments To Many Stand-Alone ERs
- Barbara Bush’s End-Of-Life Decision Stirs Debate Over ‘Comfort Care’
- Safety Violations Compound Pain Of Painkiller Shortages