Florida medical examiners have recorded a sharp increase in deaths related to opioid overdoses, especially in South Florida.
- Medical Errors Are No. 3 Cause Of U.S Deaths, Researchers Say
- Getting High From This Drug For Diarrhea Can Be Fatal
- Botched French Drug Trial Followed Rules But Lacked 'Common Sense'
- An Online Program May Help Prevent Depression In Some People
- Cyclist Teaches Kids To Use Fun To Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
Kaiser Health News
- More Action Needed Against Drug Abuse: Poll
- Pregnant Women Dumped By Covered California Into Medi-Cal, Without Notice Or Consent
- Shortages Of Essential Emergency Care Drugs Increase, Study Finds
- Medicare Pays Bonuses To 231 Hospitals With Lower Quality Because Of Cheaper Costs
- For Hospitals, Prestige Leads To Profits